PA to Directors
Salary Range – £23,000 – £27,000
An exciting opening has arisen within Bristol Arts and Music supporting the Directors, based at our Offices in Bristol.
We have a number of ambitious plans and projects as we move forward and expand our business, so this is a key opportunity to join us and be an integral part of that journey!
You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO, Managing Director and Operations Director through the administration of their weekly meetings including forward planning, agenda setting, coordination of papers, diary and email management, production of minutes and actions as appropriate.
You will be proficient in the use of communication technology such as Outlook, Teams or the like to support your role, including Excel, Word, and Power-point. You will need to be a results-orientated team worker who can multi-task and work flexibly in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Experience gained in a support service, secretarial or personal assistant role
- The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in a speedy and efficient manner
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and reliable
- Appreciation of confidentiality and being discreet when required
- Free on-site parking
- Continued Professional Development
- Company bonus structure
Want to know more and apply?
Please send your CV to:
Assistant General Manager
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary Range: £26,000 – £32,000
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to help with delivering events at Motion and The Marble Factory.
In your role, you would be expected to:
– Provide support and assistance to the General Manager
– Ensure that Motion operates according to the licensing laws and the venue’s licence conditions
– Follow the duty management Standard Operating Procedures
– Liaise with customers, staff, authorities, members of the public and touring personnel in a professional, respectful and friendly manner
– Provide relevant training and constructive feedback to the venue staff, and have a keen eye for staff members development potential
– Ensure that Motion operates at a profit by monitoring the controllable costs of an event
Required Experience & Qualifications
– Personal Licence
– Previous experience in bar/venue management
– Knowledge of IOSH and ACAS guidelines
– SIA Licence (preferred, but not required)
– Driving Licence (preferred, but not required)
– Attention to detail
– Quick learner
– Exceptional people management skills
– Good motivational skills
Please be advised that this role requires a mixture of daytime, evening (including late night) and weekend shifts.
If you would like to be part of the team and feel that you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a love to dance music, to join our bar staff team. The perks include competitive wages, free guest-list to our events, discounted drinks and the possibility of career progression.
No experience required
For more info and to apply, email your CV to Dawid@motion-bristol.com
Programming and Marketing Assistant
Programming and Marketing Assistant
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000
We are seeking a proactive and creative individual to assist the Lead Booker and marketing team with launching and promoting club events successfully. This person will be involved in the booking process for all internal shows, and will also assist with creating and finding content for our social media channels to produce engaging marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has a keen interest in the events industry and the underground music scene
- Understands a young audience of ravers and what they are looking for in club events
- Has a good understanding of Bristol nightlife
- Has an awareness of industry trends and popular electronic music artists
- Is knowledgeable of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok and can recognise current trends on each platform
The Promotions and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing ticket count and overseeing ticket allocations
- Working alongside the Lead Booker on programming and upcoming in-house events
- Pre-planning social-first and promotional content for each show
- Finding and repurposing content for socials
- Researching current social media trends and narrowing down what to replicate
- Creating and implementing engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Managing and organising the filing and labelling of all photography and other digital content
- Ensuring social media presence is on brand and updated regularly to fit current trends
- Working closely with the creative team on ideas and strategies for Motion in-house events
- Ensuring all paperwork reflects bookers’ agreements and processes in line with company policy
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with artists/artists’ teams
If you would like to be part of the team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.